Clergy Log In Church in Wales

Parsonages and Vicarages

Most parsonages and curate houses which have a cleric in residence belong to a Diocesan Parsonage Board scheme. This scheme is managed by a Property Board  and a Parsonage Inspector is responsible for managing repairs or improvements made to the properties.

Enquiries about any repair and improvement issues regarding a property in the scheme should initially be addressed to the Parsonage Inspector in that diocese.